"A place where every child's heart grows and
The only thing
worth stealing is a kiss
from a sleeping child.
Our infant curriculum is designed to teach them to learn about themselves and the world around them thru interaction with other children and adults. They learn to value and naturally secure relationships. We help them to feel competent and to learn to be proud about the things that they can do. Another important area is making them feel supported as they express their independence.
Some of the Skills and Concepts Covered are:
• To learn about themselves
• Learning about their feelings
• To learn about others
• To express needs and thoughts without using words
• To learn about moving and doing
• To acquire thinking skills